.
For shooting my music video, I will be using my own Canon EOS 550D. I will be shooting at 720p HD quality and at 50fps (frames per second). I could shoot in Full HD (1080p) but that would restrict me to using 25fps and if I decide to make any scenes in my music video slow motion in post-production, the 50fps allows a much smoother look.
I will also be editing on my home computer using Adobe Premiere Pro as I have done this many times before with footage from my camera. The only downside is before I can work with my footage I have to transcode it first and then render it before editing in APP which can be time consuming, however it will be worth it because working on my home computer is easier than having to share the editing suites at college and will mean I spend a lot more time on my production than I feasibly could at college. I plan on encoding rough cuts at the end of each editing week to show to my tutors and while I am in scheduled lessons, working on my ancillary texts.
For shooting my music video, I will be using my own Canon EOS 550D. I will be shooting at 720p HD quality and at 50fps (frames per second). I could shoot in Full HD (1080p) but that would restrict me to using 25fps and if I decide to make any scenes in my music video slow motion in post-production, the 50fps allows a much smoother look.
I will also be editing on my home computer using Adobe Premiere Pro as I have done this many times before with footage from my camera. The only downside is before I can work with my footage I have to transcode it first and then render it before editing in APP which can be time consuming, however it will be worth it because working on my home computer is easier than having to share the editing suites at college and will mean I spend a lot more time on my production than I feasibly could at college. I plan on encoding rough cuts at the end of each editing week to show to my tutors and while I am in scheduled lessons, working on my ancillary texts.