.
For the third day of shooting I got Scott and Leann to come round to my house and I shot the scenes of the "otherworld" in my bedroom in front of my black curtain. I was originally planning on shooting the scenes in my back garden but the light from the power torch travelled to far and lit up parts of my garden within the frame which I didn't foresee. But shooting indoors helped my actors sing much more naturally as they weren't preoccupied with the cold weather. I lit the scene up with a flashing light to connotate the disorientation Scott and Leann feel after entering the "otherworld." I marked them with red face paint to look like blood has been striped down their faces to fit in with the re-worked narrative involving drinking blood to transport them to the "otherworld" instead of using a fire as a conduit for travel. The majority of the shots I have filmed in this scene will be overlaid with footage I will shoot on Saturday (as well as shooting the 'Water & Blood' scenes).
For the third day of shooting I got Scott and Leann to come round to my house and I shot the scenes of the "otherworld" in my bedroom in front of my black curtain. I was originally planning on shooting the scenes in my back garden but the light from the power torch travelled to far and lit up parts of my garden within the frame which I didn't foresee. But shooting indoors helped my actors sing much more naturally as they weren't preoccupied with the cold weather. I lit the scene up with a flashing light to connotate the disorientation Scott and Leann feel after entering the "otherworld." I marked them with red face paint to look like blood has been striped down their faces to fit in with the re-worked narrative involving drinking blood to transport them to the "otherworld" instead of using a fire as a conduit for travel. The majority of the shots I have filmed in this scene will be overlaid with footage I will shoot on Saturday (as well as shooting the 'Water & Blood' scenes).