.

I chose to analyse Spinnerette's website (http://www.spinnerettemusic.com) because, to me, it manages to perfectly balance audience interactivity, band information and a very eye catching design, without bombarding you with it all like Paramore's website.
From the top, it contains a title banner, a navigation bar, a twitter feed, a main news section, a download section, an area for further social networking links, a community section linking to a forum, a merchandise section, a user login area, a popular content area and a mailing list sign up button at the bottom of the site.
All in all, it's a much sleeker design than the two I've previously analysed and it takes into account Web 2.0 and audience interactivity but it doesn't take it too far, knowing that after all the main reason anyone visits a music website is to hear or find out about the music.The layout is also perfect for a music website, isn't too cluttered and is very easy to navigate. I think I will try to emulate this when I make my own website, but obviously adapting it to my artist's needs.

I chose to analyse Spinnerette's website (http://www.spinnerettemusic.com) because, to me, it manages to perfectly balance audience interactivity, band information and a very eye catching design, without bombarding you with it all like Paramore's website.
From the top, it contains a title banner, a navigation bar, a twitter feed, a main news section, a download section, an area for further social networking links, a community section linking to a forum, a merchandise section, a user login area, a popular content area and a mailing list sign up button at the bottom of the site.
All in all, it's a much sleeker design than the two I've previously analysed and it takes into account Web 2.0 and audience interactivity but it doesn't take it too far, knowing that after all the main reason anyone visits a music website is to hear or find out about the music.The layout is also perfect for a music website, isn't too cluttered and is very easy to navigate. I think I will try to emulate this when I make my own website, but obviously adapting it to my artist's needs.