.
(Intro) 0:00-0:10
Shot 1: Tree branches in and out of focus.
Shot 2: Other tree branches in and out of focus.
Shot 3: Sun shining through branches.
Shot 4: Quick panning shot across cloudy sky.
I'm not listening to you, 0:10-0:13
Shot 5: CU Leann’s eyes as they open.
Shot 6: MS of Leann waking up.
Shot 7: LS of Leann getting up, she is in a wooded area/field laying under a tree.
I am wandering right through existence, 0:13-0:23
Shot 8: CU Looking up at the sky, Leann winces her eyes.
Shot 9: Sky.
Shot 10: CU Leann looks down at her hands.
Shot 11: CU Leann’s hands, covered in blood.
Shot 12: Leann’s face confused, looks to her left and walks out of shot.
With no purpose and no drive, 0:23-0:26
'Cause in the end we're all alive, alive. 0:26-0:34
Shot 13: LS of Leann walking towards camera – Field
Shot 13: LS of Leann walking towards camera – Field
Shot 14: CU of Leann walking towards camera – Field
Shot 15: LS of Leann walking towards camera – Street 1
Shot 16: CU of Leann walking towards camera – Street 1
Shot 17: LS of Leann walking towards camera – Street 2
Shot 18: CU of Leann walking towards camera – Street 2
Shot 19: LS of Leann walking towards camera – Street 3
Shot 20: CU of Leann walking towards camera – Street 3
Two thousand years I've been awake, 0:34-0:37
Waiting for the day to shake. 0:37-0:41
Shot 21: LS Leann stops and holds her chest.
Shot 22: CU looking confused and then heaving slightly.
Shot 23: CU hand clutching chest
Shot 24: CU profile of Leann spitting blood out of her mouth.
Shot 25: CU blood spilling onto floor.
Shot 26: CU Leann wiping her mouth and looking confused, then running out of shot.
Dear all of you who've wronged me, 0:41-0:44
I am, I am a zombie. 0:44-0:47
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 0:47-0:53
Shot 27: CU Leann is in the bathroom, wiping her face with a wet wipe, wiping her entire face and looking upset. She stops and looks across to see her cross necklace.
I am, I am a zombie. 0:44-0:47
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 0:47-0:53
Shot 27: CU Leann is in the bathroom, wiping her face with a wet wipe, wiping her entire face and looking upset. She stops and looks across to see her cross necklace.
Shot 28: CU cross necklace.
Shot 29: MS she reaches out her arm to touch it
Shot 30: CU cross necklace as she touches it, rests for a beat and whips her hand back. (Overlaid CU of Leann in a dark location spitting out blood)
Shot 31: CU Leann holding her hands to her mouth and stares at the necklace.
I am, I am, I am a zombie, 0:53-0:56
Shot 32: CU Leann looking down.
Shot 33: CU high angle Leann looks into the mirror and looks shocked.
How low, how low, how low will you push me? 0:56-1:00
Shot 34: CU Leann’s reflection is drooling blood out of her mouth and begins smiling.
To go, to go, to go, before I, lie down dead? 1:00-1:12
Shot 35: CU Leann shuts her eyes
Shot 36: ECU Leann’s eyes.
Shot 37: ECU Leann’s hands over her mouth
Shot 38: CU Leann opens her eyes and leans forward.
Shot 39: MS behind - Leann reaches out and touches the mirror.
Blow the smoke right off the tube, 1:12-1:16
Kiss my gentle burning bruise, I'm lost in time. 1:16-1:25
And to all the people left behind, 1:25-1:28
You are walking dumb and blind, blind. 1:28-1:37
Kiss my gentle burning bruise, I'm lost in time. 1:16-1:25
And to all the people left behind, 1:25-1:28
You are walking dumb and blind, blind. 1:28-1:37
Shot 40: MS of Leann walking slowly, she turns and looks up to her right as she walks.
Shot 41: LS Low angle tracking shot of the church – POV.
Shot 42: CU Leann squints at the building.
Shot 43: MS of Leann as she stops in front of the building.
Shot 44: CU of Leann’s hand touching the church gate.
Shot 45: CU of Leann flinching and holding her head. (Overlaid CU of blood hitting water and dispersing)
Shot 46: MS Leann looks around in confusion and runs past the church.
Shot 47: MCU tracking shot following behind Leann as she runs away from the church.
And two thousand years I've been awake, 1:37-1:40
Waiting for the day to shake. 1:40-1:44
Waiting for the day to shake. 1:40-1:44
Shot 48: LS of Leann clutching her chest.
Shot 49: CU of Leann clutching her chest.
Shot 50: ECU Leann gritting her teeth.
Shot 51: CU of Leann heaving.
Shot 52: CU side profile of Leann’s hand going over her mouth.
Shot 53: CU blood spews through the hand as she spits up blood again.
Shot 54: CU more blood spewing out of hand from the profile view.
Dear all of you who've wronged me, 1:44-1:47
I am, I am a zombie. 1:47-1:50
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 1:50-1:56 Shot 55: MS tracking behind Leann as she rushes into kitchen and gets ibuprofen box.
I am, I am a zombie. 1:47-1:50
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 1:50-1:56 Shot 55: MS tracking behind Leann as she rushes into kitchen and gets ibuprofen box.
Shot 56: CU Ibuprofen box.
Shot 57: CU Leann’s hands opening the box and spilling a bunch out onto the counter.
Shot 58: CU Leann filling a glass with water.
Shot 59: CU Side profile, Leann putting a few pills into her mouth.
Shot 60: CU drinking water.
Shot 61: CU Side profile, Leann putting a few pills into her mouth.
Shot 62: CU drinking water.
Shot 63: CU Side profile, Leann putting a few pills into her mouth.
Shot 64: CU drinking water.
Shot 65: CU Side profile, Leann putting a few pills into her mouth.
Shot 66: CU drinking water.
I am, I am, I am a zombie, 1:56-1:59
How low, how low, how low will you push me? 1:59-2:03
To go, to go, to go, before I lie down dead? 2:03-2:14
Shot 67: MS from behind Leann hunches over in agony.
Shot 68: CU Leann retching violently.
Shot 69: CU Leann’s hand banging on the draining board.
Shot 70: MS from behind of Leann hunched over..
Shot 71: CU side profile as she spits out the pills into the sink with a lot of blood.
Shot 72: CU pills and blood hitting the sink.
Shot 73: CU high angle spitting blood and pills.
Shot 74: CU pills and blood hitting the sink.
Shot 75: MS of Leann hunching over the sink.
Oh dead, 2:14-2:21 Oh dead, 2:21-2:28 -ead. 2:28-2:34
Shot 76: CU Leann wiping the blood off her face, looking numb.
Shot 77: MCU tracking shot following behind Leann as she walks through the house up to the bathroom
Shot 78: CU Leann turns on the taps of the bath.
Shot 79: CU Leann sits on the side of the bath.
Shot 80: CU Leann puts her hand in her hands.
Shot 81: MS high angle, Leann lifts her head up and bath is done.
Shot 82: CU Leann turns taps off.
Shot 83: CU Leann’s foot stepping into the bath, fully clothed.
Shot 84: MS Leann sitting down in the bath.
Dear all of you who've wronged me. 2:34-2:37
I am, I am a zombie, 2:37-2:40
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 2:40-2:46Shot 85: CU side profile Leann lowering herself into the water
I am, I am a zombie, 2:37-2:40
Again, again you want me to fall on my head. 2:40-2:46Shot 85: CU side profile Leann lowering herself into the water
Shot 86: CU overhead as Leann lowers her head under. (Overlaid CU of Leann in a dark location and covered in blood smiling)
Shot 87: CU overhead Leann, lying under the water with eyes closed, the cross necklace covered in blood drops into the water.
I am, I am, I am a zombie, 2:46-2:50
How low, how low, how low will you push me? 2:50-2:53
To go, to go, to go, before I lie down dead? 2:53-3:02
How low, how low, how low will you push me? 2:50-2:53
To go, to go, to go, before I lie down dead? 2:53-3:02
Shot 88: CU hand grabbing the side of the bath, several times.
Shot 89: MS Leann thrashing in the bath,
Shot 90: CU Leann thrashing in the bath.
Shot 91: MS Leann thrashing in the bath, with more blood.
Shot 92: CU Leann thrashing in the bath, with more blood.
Shot 93: MS Leann thrashing in the bath, with more, more blood.
Shot 94: CU Leann thrashing in the bath, with more, more blood.
Shot 95: MS Leann thrashing in the bath, with more, more, more blood.
Shot 96: CU Leann thrashing in the bath, with more, more, more blood.
Shot 97: CU Leann’s hand letting go of the bath and falling into the water.
Shot 98: CU Leann’s face staring blank, now dead.