.
I have compiled in Windows Movie Maker an animatic of the storyboard to attempt to show how the music video will play out.
Unfortunately, when Windows Movie Maker tried to export the animatic, it found an error with the .mp3 song file, which I ripped from the official CD so there is no solution, so I exported the animatic without the sound which makes it a little pointless but it did help me get to grips with the timing of clips for my music video.
However, all in all, I wouldn't say that making a storyboard and an animatic has benefited my creative process personally. I will still most likely only refer to my shooting script when filming my music video.
I have compiled in Windows Movie Maker an animatic of the storyboard to attempt to show how the music video will play out.
Unfortunately, when Windows Movie Maker tried to export the animatic, it found an error with the .mp3 song file, which I ripped from the official CD so there is no solution, so I exported the animatic without the sound which makes it a little pointless but it did help me get to grips with the timing of clips for my music video.
However, all in all, I wouldn't say that making a storyboard and an animatic has benefited my creative process personally. I will still most likely only refer to my shooting script when filming my music video.