.
The fifth and final day of shooting took place at my home, specifically, my kitchen and bathroom, although my living room, downstairs hallway, stairs and upstairs hallway are also included briefly. The first part took place in my kitchen and consisted of Leann taking Ibuprofen pills but not being able to digest them as something inside of her forces her to vomit them back up into the sink along with fresh blood. I wanted to make sure the audience could see that Leann was actually putting the pills into her mouth however with the length of each shot needing to be around 0.5 seconds I'm not sure how clearly the audience will see that she's got anything in her hands in the final cut (Fig. 1 & 2).

Fig. 1 & 2
I used a mixture of close ups from different angles as Leann violently vomits the pills and blood into the sink (Fig. 3 & 4). Leann did this by first taking some of the fake blood into her mouth and then slowly pushing the pills into her mouth one by one and then finally spitting them all out. Great care was taken by her and myself to make sure she didn't swallow any of the pills or the fake blood (not that the fake blood would harm her at all).

Fig. 3 & 4
Leann then walks through the house and up to the bathroom but much like on the second day of shooting, watching her walk the entire distance through the house would be boring so although I did follow her in one long take I will be editing it down to make jump cuts (Fig. 5, 6, 7 & 8). The lighting here was unsatisfactory, but I shall remove the orange tone in Premiere Pro, however I doubt I can change the dark scene in the downstairs hallway (Fig. 6) as making it brighter will only make the shot 'noisy' and grainy, however I feel that it actually adds to the atmosphere so I will most likely not attempt to alter it.

Fig. 5, 6, 7 & 8
Realistically, Leann would be naked in the video and I would shoot above the breasts to retain her modesty however as this is only a student production I cannot ask her to do anything neither one of us would be comfortable with so she wore pyjama bottoms and a vest top for the bath scene. I don't feel that this takes anything away from the scene but nor does it add anything to it, either. The shot below (Fig. 9 & 10) is intended to be in slow motion and was imperative I shot it right first time as it would be impossible to get her hair dry again in time just to re-shoot her submerge into the water.

Fig. 9 & 10
I then covered the cross necklace Leann encountered earlier in the bathroom in fake blood, dangled it over the bath, getting a CU of it, and then dropped it into the water. The shot of the cross will be overlaid with a CU of Leann covered in blood, designed to signify the presence within her. The cross has turned the water into holy water and Leann now drowns in it because she is, as the song suggests, a "zombie."

Fig. 11 & 12
I then instructed Leann to thrash about wildly in the bath whilst submerged underneath the water and shot different CUs of different body parts struggling in the water (Fig. 13 & 14). With each shot I took, I added more red food colouring to the bath (actually dripping some directly onto Leann's leg for a gash effect (Fig. 14)) until the bath water was a deep, blood red (Fig. 16).

Fig. 13, 14, 15 & 16
For the final shot of the music video I shot a CU of Leann's character, now dead, staring away from the camera. I had thought of having Leann staring directly into the camera but that may have raised questions in the audience of whether she was truly dead or not, and I wanted there to be no doubt. I then pulled the shot out of focus and I intend to use Premiere Pro to have the video fade to black.

Fig. 17 & 18
The fifth and final day of shooting took place at my home, specifically, my kitchen and bathroom, although my living room, downstairs hallway, stairs and upstairs hallway are also included briefly. The first part took place in my kitchen and consisted of Leann taking Ibuprofen pills but not being able to digest them as something inside of her forces her to vomit them back up into the sink along with fresh blood. I wanted to make sure the audience could see that Leann was actually putting the pills into her mouth however with the length of each shot needing to be around 0.5 seconds I'm not sure how clearly the audience will see that she's got anything in her hands in the final cut (Fig. 1 & 2).

Fig. 1 & 2
I used a mixture of close ups from different angles as Leann violently vomits the pills and blood into the sink (Fig. 3 & 4). Leann did this by first taking some of the fake blood into her mouth and then slowly pushing the pills into her mouth one by one and then finally spitting them all out. Great care was taken by her and myself to make sure she didn't swallow any of the pills or the fake blood (not that the fake blood would harm her at all).

Fig. 3 & 4
Leann then walks through the house and up to the bathroom but much like on the second day of shooting, watching her walk the entire distance through the house would be boring so although I did follow her in one long take I will be editing it down to make jump cuts (Fig. 5, 6, 7 & 8). The lighting here was unsatisfactory, but I shall remove the orange tone in Premiere Pro, however I doubt I can change the dark scene in the downstairs hallway (Fig. 6) as making it brighter will only make the shot 'noisy' and grainy, however I feel that it actually adds to the atmosphere so I will most likely not attempt to alter it.

Fig. 5, 6, 7 & 8
Realistically, Leann would be naked in the video and I would shoot above the breasts to retain her modesty however as this is only a student production I cannot ask her to do anything neither one of us would be comfortable with so she wore pyjama bottoms and a vest top for the bath scene. I don't feel that this takes anything away from the scene but nor does it add anything to it, either. The shot below (Fig. 9 & 10) is intended to be in slow motion and was imperative I shot it right first time as it would be impossible to get her hair dry again in time just to re-shoot her submerge into the water.

Fig. 9 & 10
I then covered the cross necklace Leann encountered earlier in the bathroom in fake blood, dangled it over the bath, getting a CU of it, and then dropped it into the water. The shot of the cross will be overlaid with a CU of Leann covered in blood, designed to signify the presence within her. The cross has turned the water into holy water and Leann now drowns in it because she is, as the song suggests, a "zombie."

Fig. 11 & 12
I then instructed Leann to thrash about wildly in the bath whilst submerged underneath the water and shot different CUs of different body parts struggling in the water (Fig. 13 & 14). With each shot I took, I added more red food colouring to the bath (actually dripping some directly onto Leann's leg for a gash effect (Fig. 14)) until the bath water was a deep, blood red (Fig. 16).

Fig. 13, 14, 15 & 16
For the final shot of the music video I shot a CU of Leann's character, now dead, staring away from the camera. I had thought of having Leann staring directly into the camera but that may have raised questions in the audience of whether she was truly dead or not, and I wanted there to be no doubt. I then pulled the shot out of focus and I intend to use Premiere Pro to have the video fade to black.

Fig. 17 & 18