Padd Solutions

Converted by Falcon Hive

Encoding Issues

Friday, March 25, 2011

.
Although editing the music video together was entirely problem free, the same cannot be said for actually managing to export the project as a playable video file. Therefore I haven't been able to upload any form of rushes to YouTube after each session of editing which is regrettable. I initally thought it was because I had transcoded the original .mov files taken from my Canon EOS 550D into compressed .mp4 files, despite having done the exact same thing with no exporting problems many times before, however after consulting my college's technical advisor, seeking advice in forums and actually contacting Adobe for technical support it seemed as though there was nothing that could be done besides filming my project's output preview in Premiere Pro with one of college's HDV cameras and then making a new project for it in Premiere Pro.
However, when all hope seemed lost I thought I would try reinstalling my operating system on my home computer and then reinstalling Premiere Pro and see if it would export successfully and to my surprise it worked first time eliminating the need for an extremely degraded quality recording as a substitute.