.
I feel that I would be best suited to creating a music video for an alternative, female solo artist as this genre covers many of my own favourite artists. This is also because female solo artists are a huge asset to the music industry, right now more than ever, such as the five shortlisted below and including, but not limited to, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, La Roux, Ellie Goulding and Little Boots.
Below is my choice of each artist's song that I am considering creating a music video for. Click the play button underneath each banner to listen to each track.






(This song is by a duo, Blood Red Shoes, who share the lead vocals but in keeping with what I want this song is sung by the female of the duo.)
I feel that I would be best suited to creating a music video for an alternative, female solo artist as this genre covers many of my own favourite artists. This is also because female solo artists are a huge asset to the music industry, right now more than ever, such as the five shortlisted below and including, but not limited to, Lady Gaga, Lily Allen, La Roux, Ellie Goulding and Little Boots.
Below is my choice of each artist's song that I am considering creating a music video for. Click the play button underneath each banner to listen to each track.






(This song is by a duo, Blood Red Shoes, who share the lead vocals but in keeping with what I want this song is sung by the female of the duo.)